Monday, June 1, 2009

Super Flash Cards











I hit the thrift store this morning and snagged this super find....large flash cards. The largest letters are 3 inches tall and these have never been torn apart. They are perforated so tearing them apart is super easy. I am going to sell the larger letter cards for 75 cents a sheet and the smaller ones will be 50 cents a sheet. If anyone is interested just email for additional pictures or information. Hopefully I will have them listed in my Etsy store by week's end. I just love thrifty bargains!

2 comments:

  1. You know I love those! Too bad you beat me to them. :) I'm sure I will be missing out on lots of fun things this summer. Dragging three kids to the thrift store sort of takes the fun out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to tell you that I think you are so "kreative" - so I passed the award to you!!! go check it out on my blog!

    I can think of all kinds of things to do with those flash cards...LOL GREAT find!!!

    Have a wonderful Thursday evening!!!

    ReplyDelete