Saturday, April 4, 2009


Today was a beautiful sunny warm day for a change. I went to a garden show and hit a garage sale on the way back into town. We found a few neat things which can be repurposed into some wonderful stuff. I have worked on the grungy bird cage and some may think I have totally ruined it but I did prime it this afternoon. I have started painting it white and have one coat of paint on it but will try to finish it tomorrow after church. I need to put it in the booth to resell and the state it was in no one in this county would understand the neat rust feature it had in its former life....therefore the white paint and a little touch of fufu in it. Here is a picture of it with the primer and I will post a picture when all the paint is completed. Hope everyone had a great weekend and found lots of neat things.

No comments:

Post a Comment